About Me

I have a great passion for the outdoors and I am using this to document what I see and do hoping it will inspire someone else to enjoy the same things.

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Southport Firework Competition October 3-5 2010

Welll I had heard about this through the grapevine this year and decided at the last minute to chance it , I know it is not far to drive but you cant beat a bit of rural camping to go with it.  Well what an event , very technical and does take a while to set up so hats off to those guys.  You need to see this at least once in your lives , this was a great event and I hope you enjoy the pictures as I ended up getting absolutley wet through on the Saturday but it was worth it.  I have added a load of pictures on here from the event and are worth a look   Enjoy.